I'm in for sure.

Thanks,
Peter

On Tue, 3 Dec 2013 18:19:25 -0800
Konstantin Boudnik <[email protected]> wrote:

> I'd like to make an official announcement about coming Bigtop
> hackathon.
> 
> The event will be held on 12/07/13 at noon at WANdisco office in San
> Ramon. The address 
> 5000 Executive Prkw, suite 270
> San Ramon, CA
> 
> The entrance doors will be locked so please give me a call once
> you're there. My number will be posted on the doors at the both sides
> of the building.
> 
> Let's aim to wrap up around 6 pm, but feel free to leave earlier if
> you need.
> 
> If you please to attend, please RSVP before the end of the day
> Thursday. 12/5, so I know what to buy and how much. I am planning to
> get pizza from Zacharia Pizza (or we can do ZPizza instead). If you
> have any food preferences - please let me know.
> 
> I will be setting up a google hangout with video feed, for those who
> are remote and want to join nonetheless. Stay tuned on the details
> about the feed URL, etc.
> 
> See you in a couple of days!
>   Cos
> 
> 
> On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 10:07PM, Konstantin Boudnik wrote:
> > 12/7 seems to be a better choice for me as well as we are wrapping
> > up a release right now and the schedule is a bit tight.
> > 
> > So, let's do 7th of the December then!
> >   Cos
> > 
> > On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 06:00PM, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> > > On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Bruno MahИ <[email protected]>
> > > wrote:
> > > > On 11/11/2013 10:18 AM, Konstantin Boudnik wrote:
> > > >>
> > > >> Guys,
> > > >>
> > > >> I want to host another Bigtop hackaton at WANdisco in San
> > > >> Ramon. I have 11/23
> > > >> or 12/7 in mind. Would you please reply with your preferred
> > > >> date and RSVP?
> > > 
> > > Personally, I'd prefer 12/7.
> > > 
> > > Thanks,
> > > Roman.
> 
> 

Reply via email to