On Tue, Dec 03, 2013 at 11:45AM, Doug Chang wrote:
> Hi Konstantin: do you want me to advertise the bigtop hackathon this sat?
> Here: http://www.meetup.com/HandsOnProgrammingEvents/

Feel free to do as you see fit: I am ok either way. We can sit about 15 people
at once, I think, so too much might hurt ;)

Thanks,
  Cos

> Would get more showing up. We have a group of about
> 
> Datapipe offered to host hackathons during the regular work week between
> M-F where they would provide the food and free server hosting for people
> who want it. They are in downtown SJ, first st. Is anyone interested in
> something like this?
> 
> 
> 
> dc
> 
> 
> On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Konstantin Boudnik <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> > Guys,
> >
> > I want to host another Bigtop hackaton at WANdisco in San Ramon. I have
> > 11/23
> > or 12/7 in mind. Would you please reply with your preferred date and RSVP?
> >
> > --
> > Take care,
> >         Cos
> >
> >

Reply via email to