Hi all,

Olaf asked on slack that how do we do 1.2.1 release when there's no patch
goes in 1.2-branch and most on the patches for 1.2.1 are on master.

My thinking is directly release 1.2.1 version from master, with following
reasons:

1. We did not bump master to 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT
2. With small number of components upgraded we can say it's a minor version
release for bigtop. We've discussed this to meet the goal of release
earlier, release often.
3. it seems most of the 1.3 fixed issues[1] can also reside in 1.2.1 except
Debian-9 support, which may or may not be excluded because it's quite
independent.
4. We don't have too much resource to maintain two release lines. We shall
better keep it simple as long as it's still a reasonable way.

We're close to the end of June so I'll start to prepare the release. For
those doc related JIRAs, I'll try to get them polished before the release.
Please help me to get the others fixed if you've some free cycles :)

[1]. https://s.apache.org/byeu