Hi Olemis,

My proposal was to start with a clean git repository that will only contain
code related to the version of Bloodhound based on the Django platform. The
main reason for this is to ensure it is very clear which code is part of
the current active Bloodhound project. We are wanting to attract new
contributors to the project and so the codebase should make this as easy as
possible.

I am currently working on getting the live site at
https://issues.achache.org/bloodhound back online. This will be running on
the released 0.8 version and should hopefully not have any of the old
tickets or wiki pages unavailable. I am providing updates on this work in
the 'Public Bloodhound is down' thread on this list.

As for using the Bloodhound Enhancement Proposals for the new architecture
discussions etc, once the live site is back online that will certainly be a
possibility.

Cheers,

John