I am cutting 4.3.1 from branch 4.3. as we already cut 4.3.0, I'd think we
should release 4.3.1 from branch 4.3 rather than from master. otherwise, it
is a bit confused for maintaining. we could focus on 4.4 and move on from
4.3 after this.

btw, the last jira for 4.3.1:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-854 could anyone review it?

- Sijie