Hi BookKeepers,

I would like to ping on BOOKKEEPER-612, which has a pending PR.

It is actually blocking the work on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-912 Allow
EnsemblePlacementPolicy to choose bookies using ledger custom data
(multitenancy support) as this is changes the signature of methods on
EnsemblePlacementPolicy.

Does anyone have time to review  so that it can be committed ?

For me BOOKKEEEPER-912 is a very important feature and I would like to work on
it for 4.5.0

This is the issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-612

This is the PR from Robin
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/56

Thank you very much

--
Enrico Olivelli
Software Development Manager @Diennea

MagNews - E-mail Marketing Solutions
http://www.magnews.it
Diennea - Digital Marketing Solutions
http://www.diennea.com

Iscriviti alla nostra newsletter per rimanere aggiornato su digital ed email
marketing! http://www.magnews.it/newsletter/

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and
destroy this email. Any unauthorized, direct or indirect, disclosure, copying,
storage, distribution or other use is strictly forbidden.