Ok, so why don't we make clear what we are voting for? If this vote is
approved, then the outcome is that the community is going to work on a plan to
move to github issues, and that plan will be voted? Or is it going to be
considered a code change and require just a +1 from a committer? The reason I'm
insisting is that I like the idea of moving to github issues, but I'm not sure
what we are voting for precisely.

As for the approval process, it is not clear from the list of actions which one
is the one to take as not a single one is a good match. When this is the case,
the binding votes should be the PMC ones, and given that this is a pretty
significant change, I'd be more comfortable with lazy consensus. Also, note
that the shared resources of the project are responsibility of the PMC. While
we can do it in the open to gather feedback from the community, and in fact,
I'd say that this makes a lot of sense to do it, it is the PMC responsibility.

My recommendation is that we clarify what we are voting for and call a second
vote. I'd happy to help out if it comes to that.

Thanks,
-Flavio