Hi,
Thanks a lot for @caiok <https://github.com/caiok>'s PR for BK docker
image. While in the review there was some concern related to the
configuration things, and it is some kind of fundamental for docker image,
it may be worth to have some discuss here to get some feedback. :).

In PR 197 <https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/197>, the
configuration is depends on local dir mounted to "/conf", It is good to run
docker locally, but for K8S and DC/OS, it is hard to have one "local dir"
contains user specified data.    For all disk resources are managed by and
shared in K8S or DC/OS, when disk is arriving to satisfy user request, it
usually contains nothing.
And this maybe the reason that some of the reviewers are so care about the
configurations and env variables, while reviewing @caiok's contribution.

This problem also nags me for a while. I even thought to provide a way,
which read the configurations from an internet place, but that seems not
very user friendly. Until @merlimat <https://github.com/merlimat> provide the
way
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/blob/master/docker/scripts/apply-config-from-env.py>
to read env variables inside docker.  What do you think of this way?

Thanks a lot.
-Jia