Thanks for putting this together Enrico. I had left the test running
on friday and forgot to get back to it.

+1 from me (binding).

- Licenses good
- SHA512 & GPG signatures good
- Rat and spotbugs good
- mvn test runs cleanly without -Dstream & -DstreamTests
- integration tests run cleanly with -Dstream (the cli seems to depend
on something behind stream now)

The only negative is that with (-Dstream & -DstreamTests), there's a
test that hangs consistently
org.apache.bookkeeper.statelib.impl.kv.TestRocksdbKVAsyncStoreWithCheckpoints

I haven't looked into what this is, but i don't think this failure is
enough to block the release.

Cheers,
Ivan