Richard/All-

Is the Easter bunny bringing us a release?

The SoftLayer same-vlan PR is now in.  I think that was the last one.

There are a lot of OSGi PR's but I think it would be best to merge these post-090. Does anyone object to branching an 09x from which we can do a release and bumping master to 0.10.0-SNAPSHOT ?

If no objection I will branch and bump the version tomorrow.

And please ping me if I can help with a release.

Best
Alex