I've reviewed and tested John's brooklyn-dist PR #31: looks good, so merged into master and 0.9.0.

---
As discussed offline, in the vote email we'll want to include checksums of the individual brooklyn-client artifacts. This is because we want to include them as individually downloadable artifacts, so that someone visiting [1] can download the specific cli binary for their platform (rather than having to download the zip of all of them, unzip it, and then get the right artifact).

Richard: over to you to make sure we comply with Apache for this, and to produce the next release candidate.

Aled

[1] http://brooklyn.apache.org/download/index.html