Hi Mike,

That touches on a bigger piece of work: to look at the runtime management of user logins (e.g. if using HA, how are the user credentials shared with the other HA servers; where do we write to for changes in credentials; etc).

We don't support changing user passwords on-the-fly (one has to modify the brooklyn.properties file, and then trigger a reload via the rest api or ui).

Currently, for production use-cases we'd recommend use of something like LDAP for that. We don't want to re-implement a lot of what LDAP does, but we do want a reasonable out-of-the-box experience.

Aled