Github user ahgittin commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/340

    @aledsage thanks for detailed review so far; all comments addressed.  i
know it's a big PR but all the changes are intimately related -- sorry for the
pain.  hopefully you like what it has done.

    i was hoping that the removed lines would exceed the added lines but i
failed on that.  maybe if we don't count tests and comments it would show up as
a net decrease in LOC.  :)  but the fact several previously-failing tests were
fixed as a side effect of these changes and we've cut down TODO comments
hopefully indicates this is a big step in the right direction.

---
with INFRA.
---