Github user aledsage commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/340

    Thanks @ahgittin - finished reviewing.

    Overall I'm happy with this. I agree that it feels very complicated (and
some of the code is quite subtle, so could do with a more thorough review!).

    Are there situations (such as the `NOT_REINHERITABLE`
app->child->grandchild) that are not tested?

    I'm fine with this being merged when you're ready.

---
with INFRA.
---