Github user neykov commented on the issue:
    I've built the changes and currently testing them. Here are some comments:
      * How do I discover the `-a, -l`, etc. flags?
      * Can you keep the old way of doing things for a release (with a
deprecation warning)
      * Can't combine `-a`, `-l` flags, only first one is used. If that's the
intended behaviour then would it be better if we promote the flags to keywords?
      * Nice yaml validation with line numbers :)
      * Can you add a message before the listing of added items, something in
the lines of "Successfully added xxx items to the catalog"
      * Can you update the docs
( and elsewhere?)
      * When listing catalog items some of the descriptions contain new lines,
getting in the way of scripting the output. Either replacing the separator with
tabs or forcing no line breaks (i.e. replacing them with space) would help in
this regard. Used this to filter unwanted lines which btw is a huge
improvements - `./br catalog list -e | cut -f1 -d' ' | grep ':' | xargs -n1
./br catalog delete`

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.