// Changing subject from "Re: Call for release: Brooklyn 0.10.0" to "[DISCUSS]
Release Apache Brooklyn 0.10.0 RC1"

0.10.0 will be the first release to support Karaf. The documentation still
covers the classic release so it will be the recommended distribution to use.

I suggest that we include the Karaf distribution in the release artifacts so
people can experiment with it. For this we need to include a LICENSE file,
listing all dependencies and their corresponding licenses. The automation which
helps us do this for the classic distribution (thanks Alex for creating it,
it's a huge time saver) doesn't work on feature files.

Any thoughts on the above? Volunteers to step up and help with extracting the
dependencies and their licenses for Karaf dist?

Svet.

>>> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/bb18f942ce7eb83c11438303c818b885810fb76385979490366720d5@%3Clegal-discuss.apache.org%3E
>>> [2]http://www.json.org/license.html