Yes,

The next step is a vote, and then I am happy to go through the IP clearance
process [0][1] (as Richard did for the CLI [2] etc contributions) as it
must be done by a PMC member. I'll do this (unless anyone objects) once the
vote is proposed and passes...

Andrew.

0. http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/
1.