OK, if you has merged all your change,
Please make a tag, and we can go with rc03.
Thanks

在 2019/9/22 下午5:53,“JiashunZhu”<zhujiashun2...@gmail.com> 写入:

    zhongyi,

    For 2,5&7, I think it is not necessary to expand the license header of
    boost, respecting the original license since they don't expand it either.

    ref:

https://github.com/steinwurf/boost/blob/master/boost/smart_ptr/intrusive_ptr.hpp

https://github.com/steinwurf/boost/blob/master/boost/smart_ptr/intrusive_ptr.hpp

    For 8, this file is from a third party lib, and it lacks of
    header originally. Instead, its license is listed in LICENSE file.

    Tan,Zhongyi <tanzhon...@baidu.com> 于2019年9月8日周日 上午8:51写道:

    --
    Jiashun Zhu