Hi, Justin,

Thanks for your suggestion.
Yes, we are still working on the first apache release,
Due to limited resources put on it and lack of experience for release,
the process is slow.
We have proposed several release candidate, and our mentor has found some
issues,
And they are all failed. Now we are prepare the next release.
Hopefully, it will be done this week.

And for new contributors, I need to discuss with the whole PMC team,
Currently, we don’t put much time and resources to attract new contributor,
I need to set a high priority to this task.

Thanks

在 2019/12/1 上午8:18,“Justin Mclean”<jmcl...@apache.org> 写入:

    Hi,

    Thanks for submitting the report. However it is incomplete and could do
with some improvements.

    Can you please:
    - Answer the question about have you mentors being helpful
    - Answer the question about managing you brand

    if would also be nice to see some more detail in the community and project
growth sections.

    I assume that under the releases section by "still on first apache release"
means you are working on the first release?

    I'm slightly concerned that the project has been incubating for a year and
has not added any committers. I note that you have 50+ contributors to your
repo. Have you possibly set the bar for contributions too high? Has the project
discussed what is a suitable level of contribution to become a committer? I
can't see any documentation on your web site on how to become a committer.

    Thanks,
    Justin