Hi,

Good catch @Tan. Thanks @Justin kindly suggestion :-)

We're helping shape the first release for brpc, and there is one last  step
away. This solid step forward will bring encouragement to the community. Of
course, I personally think the brpc community activity needs to be improved, we
can discuss this issue in another thread. After all, it is close to a year or
so of incubation. In terms of community diversity, I think there is a lot to be
improved. Rapid digitization causes tectonic shifts in customer expectations
across industries. Many are struggling to adapt to this accelerated change. As
a result, many businesses are aggressively pushing IT to cut delivery time,
reduce cost and improve quality. Microservices, surrounding with rpc and
service governance, has emerged one way to address these challenges. I believe
that the brpc guys will bring some different efforts in high performance and
other direction. That’s one of the reason I would like to helping brpc
community.

Best Regards,
Von Gosling