I wasn’t sure either. It looks like we have done that in the past.

Most of the specs are a copy/paste and a little bit of adaptation from Scala
compiler specs.

I amended the commit over time and added docs.
I also looked at supporting kotlintest, same way we support scalatest. However,
it turned out to be a thin wrapper/runner for JUnit. I’ll try to use the test
framework some more before I make more changes.