I expected as much re: code documentation. Totally understandable, but I
figured it couldn't hurt to check.

As for Cassandra and materialized views, that's exactly what I was thinking
and the reason I opened the issue about updates to support Cassandra 3.x :)
Calcite's automatic rewriting seems to work as expected when the
materializations are manually defined. I'd like to see if I can get the
adapter to automatically pull in materialized view definitions from
Cassandra. Since CQL and SQL are so similar, I'm hoping it won't be too
much of a challenge to have Calcite use the CQL definitions of the
materialized views.

--
Michael Mior
mm...@uwaterloo.ca