+1

Master branch is in good shape right now. Some good stuff has gone in since the
release, but it is stable.

I would ask committers to be cautious when committing to master for the next
few days. That is, be sure to run the test suite before committing. Run under
both JDK 1.7 and 1.8 if practical.

Julian