I only learned about Calcite a month ago. I wish I paid attention earlier :-)

Calcite has a lot of potential. Having documentation matches examples
would be helpful for newbies like myself. For example, the dual table
and stream. Per documentation on the project site it's possible. But
not sure if there is a simple working example.

> I also believe that Calcite can be used for non-traditional databases.
Yes, this is a great attraction. Your doc on temporal table is a good
starting point. Also, I would like to recommend to explore APL adverbs
like Scan and Over, which make time series databases like kdb very
powerful.