Hi all.

I found two issues which are related to this: CALCITE-2200 (is resolved
already) and CALCITE-2205.

I have general question: does it makes sense to create LogicalFilter with
particular condition for some HepRelVertex with currentRel,
which is actually the same desired LogicalFilter?

Kind regards
Vitalii