Hi team,

Now that Avatica 1.11.0 has been released (thanks Julian!), it is time to move
on
with Calcite 1.16.0 release (CALCITE-2181). I would like to create the first RC
either
tomorrow or Wednesday as we agreed previously.

The most critical issue that remains open is CALCITE-2027. Julian, will it make
it
into the release? Let me know how I can help you with it.

-Jesús

    I’ve reviewed it. You’ve made a great start, and it might make it into 1.16.