Stamatis,

We’ve so far managed to avoid making patch releases. It keeps life simpler if
all releases are from the main line. And simple is important, given that there
are no salaried release or QA engineers working on Calcite.

But as part of that contract, we commit to making releases from main line
frequently and regularly. Hopefully 1.19 will arrive soon enough for your
purposes.

Julian