Yea I don't mind pushing out the RC towards the end of next week (beginning
of March). I'm not in a rush to build the RC. I just picked Monday to try
to hit the target of February that was arbitrarily picked in the sand. At
this point, the release will most likely happen in early March.

Kevin Risden