Maybe I screwed something up by cherry picking
27706dd078049601ea26cef7c45a95046719c444 into site branch? I didn't want to
remerge master again. Since just needed that one commit on the site branch.
According to the site readme, I thought we only had to cherry-pick commits
to the site branch between releases.

Kevin Risden