I just wanted to follow up on the Avatica 1.16.0 release as I think it would be nice to get it out in the next couple of weeks.

Can someone please review the follow if they have got spare cycles?
- CALCITE-3401 https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/115
- CALCITE-3333 https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/110
- CALCITE-3162 https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/106
- CALCITE-3163 https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/105

If CALCITE-2704 can be finished (https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/85) it would be great too.

Can someone please see if https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/96 is valid or should be closed?

I think it's also possible to get CALCITE-3158 (replace maven with Gradle) into this release (thanks, Vladimir!)

Francis