+1 change it.

On 7/28/20 1:43 PM, Julian Hyde wrote:
I am in favor of renaming ‘master’ to ‘main’. To most people it doesn’t make
any difference. To some, such as potential members currently outside the
community, it makes the project more welcoming.

Very little effort or disruption is required. We’ve identified a potential
source of friction, so let’s fix it and move on.

Julian