Hi all,

It has been around one and a half months since our last release (1.25.0),
and it seems a good moment to start discussing our next one 1.26.0.

As we can see in our Jira dashboard [1] there are a few unresolved issues
for 1.26.
However, we have 180+ open pull requests [2], some of them seem in good
shape, even though their corresponding Jira tickets do not specify 1.26 as
"fix version", so they do not appear in the Jira dashboard. I encourage
contributors to take a look at these open issues, in order to confirm what
can / should be included in the next release.

Ideally, I would like to generate a RC by the end of next week.

Do not hesitate to reply to this thread if the plan above is not
convenient for you.

Best regards,
Ruben

[1]