Thursday sounds good.

I am working on getting 3752 (PIVOT) and 4238 (parser configuration) passing CI
and merged. (4238 changes buildSrc and that seems to freak out Gradle’s cache
in CI.)

For 4034 (InnoDB adapter), I am waiting for Xu (neoremind) to fix a remaining
bug. Don’t hold the release for 4034.

As RM, can you please change ‘MacOS’ to ‘macOS’ (2 occurrences) when you write
the release notes. It got changed by accident last release.

Julian