Hello Abhishek,
maybe I am re-stating what Stamatis suggested without realising, but since
Calcite works well with a broad range of guava versions, can't you simply
exclude guava when you include it in druid?

At that point if the guava version of druid is in the list of those
supported by Calcite (>= 19 IIRC) all should work fine.

I feel like Stamatis concerning shading.

Best regards,
Alessandro