I see two failures due to checkerframework. Those are real. Let us
know when you've fixed them.

The failure in Druid is probably due to a Druid bug that existed in
November. You can ignore it. Should go away after rebase.

Please keep nagging on this thread... this is a good change, and we
should get it into 1.37.