Mihai,

Can you list the PRs (jira cases) in this category?

I thought I suggested a solution. disable tests in Calcite based on the Avatica
version number.  And make the changes just before an Avatica release, and
quickly upgrade Calcite, so that any tests you need to disable aren’t disabled
for long.

I’m sure most of the PRs that Francis refers to will not break Calcite, so
there’s no reason to defer those.

Julian