A1

Regards
JB

On 03/24/2011 04:23 PM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
Hi Camel Riders,

With camel-2.7.0 out of the way I believe it's time to continue the
improvements of the camel site design [1].
I will start a separate thread for documentation/manual and keep this thread
for the logo and css.

We have already a few contributions and I don't think other contributors will
step up with new proposals, so I'd propose choosing from what we have, which
are of great quality already. So before we go to a poll or vote I would highly
appreciate your input on what logo would be best for the camel project.

We have a few proposals so far:
A.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/24186045/camelcomic.jpg?version=1&modificationDate=1291144284000
B.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/24186045/camelcomic2.jpg?version=1&modificationDate=1291144284000
C.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/24186045/dvichot-camel-logo.jpg?version=1&modificationDate=1296745441000

Since there are a few versions in each of the attachments above please specify
your preference as combination of letter and number (in the last one they are
not numbered, so let's use 1-3 left to right on the top row and 4 for the one
on the bottom row). If it matters my favorites are C3 and C1, in that order.

If you believe something can be improved, like color, font (style, size and
placement), please feel free to add your suggestion. I believe the original
authors (or somebody) will be able to make the improvements.

Thanks,
Hadrian

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Site+Update+Ideas