From: Siano, Stephan [mailto:stephan.si...@sap.com]
Sent: Montag, 2. November 2015 12:55
To: dev@camel.apache.org
Subject: RE: data format for MIME-Multipart

Hi Claus,

The called library used for this mime-parsing/marshalling is javamail (though
the javax activation stuff is also involved but this is exactly the same as in
the mail endpoints). The footprint of the required class is definitely small...

I will prepare the contribution.

Adding a data format means also to add some stuff to camel-core for Java/XML
(Spring/Blueprint) DSL.  Is there some documentation about the details. Is
there something else to consider?

Best regards
Stephan