I went ahead and implemented the first two of these in main “latest” branches.
Other than removing 324 unreferenced and inaccessible pages, I don’t see any
changes (There’s one slight change to the single reference to one of the
removed pages: (diff is new to old)

Spring Boot application requires. For example this adds the <a
href="../../components/3.11.x/activemq-component.html#_spring_boot_auto_configuration"
 class="page">auto-configuration starter</a> for the <a
href="../../components/3.11.x/activemq-component.html" class="page">ActiveMQ
component</a>.</p>
---
> Spring Boot application requires. For example this adds the <a
> href="activemq-starter.html" class="page">starter</a> for the <a
> href="../../components/3.

(instead of linking to an otherwise inaccessible page, it links to the section
where that content is included in the activemq component page.)

PRs:
https://github.com/apache/camel-website/pull/641 (incomplete, pending merging
other two or 8, see below)
https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot/pull/374
<https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot/pull/374> (moves generated content
to "partials" in a separate directory tree)
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/6200 (changes includes of this content)

Since this removes a lot of pages, I’d like to apply this idea to all the
active camel-spring-boot branches (latest, 3.12.x, 3.11.x, 3.7.x).

I was hoping to replace copying the AsciiDoc files with symlinks, but I’d
forgotten how cantankerous Ant is and couldn’t find a way to use it’s symlink
task, and I’m hesitant to bring node/gulp in to the project just to make some
symlinks.

David Jencks