It makes sense, we need to find a way to rotate the release manager,
because especially post-release steps are time-consuming.

But in the end it makes sense to follow LTS approach for both camel-k and
camel-k-runtime, for the latter until we find a way to integrate the
codebase in camel-quarkus directly.