Hi Chris

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I assume its this code that you want to move to Apache Camel
https://github.com/apache/plc4x/tree/develop/plc4j/integrations/apache-camel

That seems very doable as it's a smaller component (camel code vice) and
it's up to date with the latest Camel release, so the move of code and
adjustments afterwards would be minimal.

http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus