Hello,

Someone from the PMC should try to include the component at least in the
components modules folder..

--
Andrea Cosentino

On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 11:04:40 AM GMT+2, Christofer Dutz
<christofer.d...@c-ware.de> wrote:

Hi all,

So, the vote in the PLC4X Project has passed in favor of moving the PLC4X Camel
component here … so what happens now?

Chris