Hi

We have one last release in 3.x which is the 3.22.0 release.

This is a smaller 3.x release and is the last planned for 3.x. Users on 3.x
should consider upgrading to v4, and start new development on v4 if
possible.

There are no more planned work for 3.22.0, so we can do a sanity check on
the branches, and then if Gregor still has time then we can possible have
it released later this year.

The plan is for 3.22.0 to be LTS until end of 2024. However we do not focus
on 3.x anymore and this release will not come with many patch releases. We
only fix critical CVEs reported in Camel source code, and other very
important bug fixes.

When we have the 3.22.0 release, then we should do a blog post about the
"end of 3.x"

@davsclaus