Hi,

carbon-spark-shell was added to simplify the usage for first time users. I
don't see any problem now of this feature to be removed. It is also simple
code to be maintained. In case in future if this feature need to be
modified because of spark compatible issues we can discuss again.

Regards,
Ravindra.