> 在 2018年4月26日,下午1:04,manishgupta88 <tomanishgupt...@gmail.com> 写道:
>
> I agree with Liang. We can modify the complete describe formatted command
> display and show the detailed information as suggested by Liang.
> Liang we can make a small change in your suggestion. As we are displaying
> the information to the user we should not include Underscore(_) in the
> property names and in place of DICTIONARY_INCLUDE and DICTIONARY_EXCLUDE we
> can just say Dictionary columns and No Dictionary Columns.

Likun:  I think it is better to print the table property name and value as it
is defined by the user, and only the table properties should be print in a
proper order, for example:
Sort related: SORT_COLUMNS, SORT_SCOPE
Encoding related: DICTIONARY_INCLUDE, NO_INVERTED_INDEX
Other properties: TABLE_BLOCKSIZE, STREAMING, etc