Hi, so glad to see Carbondata will enter stage 2.x and I have the following
suggestions for your consideration as following:

1. Evolution for Carbondata file format.
Previously I thought one of the key highlights of Carbondata is the
Carbondata file format, is there any evolution for that?
While Carbondata steps to a broader application scopes, will the current
file format still suite well for them?

2. Performance commitment of Carbondata.
Seems that Carbondata cares more about expanding the scope of application
than the performance enhancemance.
What is the performance commitment of Carbondata 2 for dataloading&querying?
Many enterprises do have big data, but that is not BIG enough to use
cloud/datalake etc.
For these scenarios, is Carbondata performance obviously better than other
fileFormat+executionEngine combination?
Do we have any plan for the enhancement?

3. Smarter Carbondata.
As we suggested earlier, is Carbondata advisor on the roadmap?
Carbondata has many features, but I notice that part of them are never used
by the user.
While Carbondata will serve AI scope, can itself be smarter as well?
The Carbondata advisor is a DBA for Carbondata which will monitor the
workload, usage, current performance and give proper suggestions or even can
do proper operation itself.

--
Sent from: