Hi, all

In recent days, I am trying to handle issues CARBONDATA-37. We are trying
to support that Date format can be set at column level.

There is a doubt that we should feedback the the same format for Date
column or feedback a uniform format. Absolutely.

For example.

we create a table and define two cols which data type is Date. But the Date
format is different.

col1(Date)       col2(Date)
2016-09-24     2016-09-25 00:00:00

when querying, for two formats below, which should be returned?

 col1(Date)       col2(Date)
2016-09-24     2016-09-25 00:00:00

or

 col1(Date)                         col2(Date)
2016-09-24 00:00:00     2016-09-25 00:00:00

if we set YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS as default format.

Best wishes!