Hi,

The date format at column level should be to support loading data into
carbon from csv files which have multiple columns with different date
format. Currently data loading will fail if the multiple date columns are
in different format.

For the query result, my opinion is that the all the date columns in the
result should be in a single format.

Regards
Vimal