Hi Lionel,
In case of order by it will convert the dictionary value to actual value
then it will sort the data as dictionary values can not give data in sorted
order because  for example vishal=2 and for Lionel=3 but in query Lionel
will come first then vishal, so carbon will sort based on actual value.

*File name:*
org.apache.spark.sql.CarbonDictionaryDecoder.scala