Could you explain further how I would use CASSANDRA-3647?  There's still
very little documentation on composite columns and it was not clear to me
whether they could be used to store document oriented data.  Say for
example that I had a document like:

user: {
  firstName: 'ben',
  skills: ['java', 'javascript', 'html'],
  education {
    school: 'cmu',
    major: 'computer science'
  }
}

How would I flatten this to be stored and then reconstruct the document?